Birthday Stripper Girlfriend

Today is my birthday, and it has been quite lonely. So I have been preparing this little curse to make it a little less... Lonely. Now that is ready, I just need a victim, willing or not. That's when you come in. Doing door to door to promote your yard maintenance company, you knocked at my house at just the wrong time.

You barely have time to start your usual speech about lawn maintenance that the curse is cast and you find yourself changing. Disoriented, it is easy for me to quickly grab you and bring you inside, to keep you from the eyes of curious neighbors.

You find yourself changing at a rapid pace, growing smaller all around, except in your chest and ass, where mass seems to be accumulating. Your hair first tumbles down way past your shoulders, becoming silky smooth, then ties itself in a ponytail with a feminine head band. Your shirt becomes smaller, a bra appearing to support your huge tits, and your pants melt away, leaving you in only a pair of panties that barely cover your ass and your brand new pussy.

Suddenly the curse starts affecting your mind. You know you should feel angry and violated after being changed against your will, but you can only feel chipper, happy, and a little horny. You suddenly start dancing for me, smiling and giggling as I watch you bounce around, shaking your feminine body for my viewing pleasure.

You then start stripping even further first removing your shirt, then your bra as you bounce your tits right in front of my face. Definitely, turning you into my very own Stripper Girlfriend was a great idea for a birthday present! Best day ever!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nudist Girlfriend

An X-Change Bet