Swapped into a Muslim Life

I'm sorry, I truly am. I just couldn't take it anymore. This conservative religious life, being married by arranged marriage at 23, having to wear this hijab outside all the time, reserving the sight of my beauty for my husband and him only. All this is yours now. I'll be enjoying the freedom of being a white non religious man. No more racism, sexism or prejudice for me, you on the other hand will experience it every day. Maybe now you will see how privileged you were, how great of a life you had and how you were wasting it away. Now you are stuck as this obedient muslim girl, only destined to become a house wife for your hard working husband.

You might think to yourself that you are going to fight this, that you are going to tell people who you really are, what happened, try to switch back or even run away, get away from this life you will grow to hate more and more day after day. Well you can't. This spell was very much a one time thing and it was quite powerful. Not only did it switch our bodies, but it also engraved some compulsions within you, to ensure the spell's permanence.

First, you have to follow all the ethos of the muslim religion. Ramadan, nothing haram, fidelity, dress code everything. You are now truly muslim, and will forever be.

You can also never run away. You are stuck in this life and you will live it out. As much as I hate it, I still wouldn't want to hurt my friends and family by simply disappearing. Hence why I switched bodies with you, to have you as my replacement.

And last, is your identity. You cannot tell anyone who you are or what happened. You can never reference your old life, and will refer to yourself only as Selma Assaf, the religious conservative Muslim girl. Again I am sorry for doing this to you, I hope you will like this life more than I did, but I truly doubt it.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nudist Girlfriend

An X-Change Bet