Perfect Gamer Girlfriend

My name is James, andI had always been kind of a recluse, not a lot of friends through college but that was okay with me. I just wanted to attend classes and then head home, with minimal social interactions along the way. And I would normally succeed, if it wasn’t for you. I did not know what compelled you to act this way, if it was the way that I tried to avoid attention, or just my overall nerdiness, but you had to make my life a living hell. Heckling me in the hallway, making snarky comments, even physically pushing me around. Obviously I was to meek to do anything about it, and simply endured the gratuitous torture, as the more I tried to avoid you the more you seemed to seek me out.

Until that fateful day.

One of the girls had school who had witnessed multiple of our altercations took pity on me, and gifted me with a powerful item that would change our dynamic forever. The Page of Fate. It was very simple to use, almost too simple. All I had to do is write your name at the top, and then all that I would write further on the piece of paper would alter you define your reality. I could change whatever I wanted with this, and with the frustration that had been building over the school year, I would not restrain myself, I would go all out on the changes and be sure that instead of my enemy, you would forever be by my side. But some changes were in order first.

I sat down in my little apartment, magical piece of paper laid out in front of me, pen in my hand, plan meticulously thought of in my mind. And so, I started writing, starting with your name at the top.

Needs to see James

You were just about to leave your own place to go to the gym when you suddenly had the urge to come over to my place. You weren’t sure how, but you actually knew where I lived, and you absolutely had to come and see me right now! Just as you were about to enter your car you felt like a wave hit you, changing you all over.

Is a girl

Everything about you had changed in an instant. You were now sporting a very womanly figure, small hips, big butt, large breast, long hair, everything! You reached down to check and even your dick was gone, replaced by a very feminine mound.

“What the fuck?” you exclaim, in a much higher pitch tone than what you were used to.

But that wasn’t all, you were still wearing workout clothes, except they were now girls clothes as well! Including a very tight sports bra and panties that enveloped the curve of your ass, while laying flat against your pussy. Not only had you changed into a girl, but reality had been altered around you, as if you had always been a girl! Even your gym bag had changed from black to pink. The compulsion to come and see me was still there, and so you figured I must have something to do with this. So you got into your car, determined to get to my place as soon as possible, before I can make any more changes. But unfortunately for you all I had to do was write a quick line to change you, and so another wave hit you as you were driving.

Is sexy

This time the wave was smaller, more subtle. You had to check in the mirror at a red light to see what changed. Your features were now much more delicate, more feminine. Not only that but you were also sporting a good amount of make-up, and your gym clothes were much skimpier, showing off more leg and more cleavage. “What does this little pervert have in mind?” you exclaim in frustration, just as the light turns green, and as you feel another wave hit you.

Is petite

You feel yourself shrink in your car seat, the whole vehicle growing bigger around you. At the same time the seat readjusts, bringing you closer to the wheel and rising, to let you see in front od the car, as well as reach the pedals with your much shorter legs. You make it to my place, and just before you exit your car another change hits you.

Has teal colored hair

You catch a glimpse of your new wild colored hair but don’t stop further to analyse. You have to stop whatever is happening to you, and you have to stop it now! As you are running up thr stairs you feel you unfamiliar body change again.

Is a geek and a gamer girl, and hates working out

You feel your muscles, which were still decent, melt away, leaving only a thin layer of baby fat on your bones, leaving you looking frail and weak. Your skin tone also paled a lot, as if you didn’t go outside very much, and your legs felt sore from just walking up the steps. How were you going to confront me when you were weak like this? I may be a geek, but I was still a man than could easily overpower your new thin a frail body. But you still had to try, had to give it a shot. You storm down the hallway all the way to my apartment door, and just as you burst it open, you feel another big change hit you, this one mental rather than physical.

Is actually named Daisy, and is my loving, caring girlfriend

Your aggression melts away, replaced by devotion. You enter the small apartment and find me sitting at the kitchen table, with a piece of paper in front me. You come up to me and massage my shoulders tenderly unable to feel anything but love for me.

“Hi Honey” you hear yourself purr in my ear.

“Hello Daisy, how was your day?”

“Good! But now I want some alone time with my cute boyfriend. Do you want to game on the PS4?” you say just as I scribble some more on the piece of paper.

Is a nymphomaniac that cannot get enough of my dick

You feel a wave of heat go through you, and suddenly a need rises up within you, a need that only I can help you with.

“But first, I want you to fuck me long and hard!” you say, grabbing me from the chair and leading me to the bedroom. What ensued was the most humiliating thing your old male mind could ever imagine, stuck powerless to act as your new horny feminine self pounced on me, riding my dick like a professional. We fucked for almost an hour before we came together, hard. Your sexual urges sated for the moment, we booted the console up and gamed for many hours, with you in just your undies with just a small tank top, until we returned to the bedroom for round two. And this is what most of our evenings would be like from now on, with you stuck as Daisy, my sexy gamer girlfriend who supported me and cared for me, instead of the old bully you who made my life hell, and was now living in constant torture, unable to do anything else than act as the perfect girlfriend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nudist Girlfriend

An X-Change Bet