Model Employee

“Arthur, in my office, now!”

You knew you were in deep trouble when you heard her voice. Being called into the Bosses office was never a good sign, but this time was different. Natasha, your boss, had already given you the last chance speech, and you knew that she meant it this time. So, for whichever reason that she was calling you in now, it was definitely over now, no more chances, no more warnings. You stood up from your desk, head bowed in shame, and made your way to her closed office under the disapproving stares of your coworkers. You had no doubt most of them would be quite happy with you being fired.

“Close the door behind you and have a seat.”

And so, you did, resigned to your fate. It was hard to deny the allegations that weighed against you, as most of them were truthful, and easy to prove. Frequently late, longer than average lunch breaks, even when you were here you were often distracted, watching videos on your phone, or standing around chatting with your annoyed coworkers, as they themselves tried to get work done, because there was indeed a lot of work to be done. It wasn’t always like this, at first you were a diligent hard worker. But then motivation started slipping, and you started slacking off more and more, testing to see how far you could get without being reprimanded. But once you started getting noticed and warned, it was too late, you had slipped too far into your bad habits, and you just couldn’t motivate yourself back to the model employee you once were. Samantha was waiting for you, standing in front of her desk, a stern look upon her face.

“Enough is enough Arthur. You were late again today, and I had Jessica check up on your progress for the project work you were assigned, and she said you barely did a day’s work in the last two weeks. I know you said you would turn this around, but I am just not seeing this happen. We are going to have to let you go.”

“Please Sam! Can you give me one more shot, I swear I will do better this time, you will never have an employee as productive as I me!”

She sighed, rubbing her temples with her fingers, her eyes closed.

“Are you willing to do anything, and I mean anything to keep this job?”

“Yes! I am!” You exclaim in desperation.

“You swear?” She once again seemed oddly serious about this, like there major implications to you saying yes.

“I swear.” She smiled, seeming relieved. Then a mischievous look appeared on her face, and she raised both her hands towards you, a shockwave of energy traveling from them and hitting you full force, pushing you down on your seat, leaving you unable to move.

“Good. Let’s get to work then. You see I am a witch, and by stating that you were willing to do anything to keep this job, well now I can do anything to you, if I think it will make you a better employee. For one thing, I think you would make a better employee if you were a visible minority. You know what? Let’s make that a double visible minority. I was thinking an Asian Woman would be good for you.”

You wanted to protest, to retract what you said, tell her that is not what you meant and that this was going too far. But it was no use, you couldn’t move, speak or do anything, only sit there and listen while she talked. And then you started changing. Frame becoming lithe, hair lengthening on top of your head, curling up as it fell down way below your shoulders, which narrowed drastically. Breasts grew out, as did your hips and ass, while your waist and crotch caved in, making you a full woman. Clothes swirled and rearranged into a nice stylish blouse and skirt while your features shifted as well, skin gaining a brownish tone and your eyes slanting up. And it was done, you were left as a Japanese woman instead of the man you once were. You then regained control of your body and your voice, Samantha lowering her hands, the spell apparently having been completed.

“What the hell!” You exclaim in your new high pitched, slightly accented voice. “How is becoming an Asian woman going to make me a model employee?”

“This spell, well technically curse, not only changes the body, but it also changes the mind. I implemented a few compulsions, activated by trigger words, to help you along the path to becoming a model employee. Oh, and I put some in there only for my own pleasure and to humiliate you a little. You did say anything after all. For example, as my new secretary you will have to change you attitude, as we want someone bubbly, outgoing and, most of all, obedient!”

As soon as she said those words you felt something unlock inside your mind and you found yourself smiling and posing girlishly for your boss. You wanted to tell her off for doing this to you but instead you found yourself asking: “Anything else I can do for you Madam?”

“In fact there is! These are just a few examples of how I can make you a better employee. How about I show you a few examples of how I can humiliate you? Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if I said undress during a meeting? That one makes you remove an article of clothing.”

She explained it, but you had figured thar it must be something like that, as you were already in the process of removing your blouse, while still keeping your vapid smile plastered on your face. It wasn’t long before you were left topless, with only your bra to cover your tits.

“Or how you have to eagerly present your shapely rear to anyone who says the oh so very common word behind.”

You once again lost control of your body, using a table to stabilize yourself and leaning over, pushing out your skirt encased ass towards your boss, as she laughed maniacally, definitely having fun with this newfound control that she had over you.

“And let’s not forget about heat, a nice little trigger word to make you so horny you’ll practically be dripping wet. You might want to consider undressing a little lest your ruin your clothes with all that pussy juice. I really love how you seem to be enjoying undressing in front of me almost as much as I am. I say seem, because deep down I know that you hate this situation you are in. Well, not so much situation, but more like your life from now on. Better get used to it!”

As she was once again monologuing saying one trigger word after another, you couldn’t help but feel a gush of warmth from your pussy as you became hornier than you ever were, you moaned out, removing your skirt, and then your panties, still smiling like you enjoyed performing this humiliating display, while deep down you were trying to resist and fight. But it was useless, you were powerless to fight this curse.

“But my favorite is still pleasure. It’s more than a little inappropriate for the workplace, but I will let it slide. Have fun Aiko! I’ll give you some alone time, and then I expect the Johnson reports to be on my desk when I come back.”

As soon as you heard the word pleasure, your hands snaked their way down to your crotch, flicking your flicking your clit and massaging your lips. You propped yourself up on the table reaching your pussy behind and plunging your fingers in, thrusting in and out of yourself until you came for the first time as a woman. Then, still under the obedient compulsion, you got dressed again and set about your days work as Aiko, the model employee.


Thanks for reading this story! Don't hesitate to comment or to reach out to me, and if you want to read my stories and captions ahead of time, as well as have access to exclusive content and even participate in Fan Request events, feel free to visit my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/TG_Sorcerer

Popular posts from this blog

The Nudist Girlfriend

An X-Change Bet