Fitting in the new Family

It had been an enjoyable weekend fishing with the boys. Your wife always gave you a few weekends to yourself to spend some time with the guys every summer, away from her and the girls. She was wonderful like that, and it was with that thought, refreshed, full of energy and in a good mood that you came back home on Sunday evening. Except that when you tried to fit you key to the lock of the front door, they didn’t fit. You checked your messages to see if there was anything about changing the locks, but you had absolutely no messages from her at all, which was strange in itself. Perplexed, you rang the doorbell. You didn’t have to wait long before you heard the shuffle of steps on the other side, the exterior light came on above your head, door unlocked and then opened. For a few seconds you hesitated. You must have had the wrong house, which would explain the key not working and the strange woman who opened the door. But after a few seconds you recognized your wife.


“Mary?”

She looked at you, seeming confused. She looked different. Her skin was darker, her hair pitch black instead of her usual brown, features slightly broader, hips wider. But looking at her face you couldn’t deny it, this was your wife, the love of your life, who was looking at you like you were a complete stranger. Then behind you saw a large Hispanic man walk up, stopping next to her and grabbing her by the waist, holding her close.

“No Mary here. This is my wife, MarÍa, and I am Julio. And who are you exactly?”

“I’m James and this is my house, my wife! What the hell did you do to her!”

“Ah! The husband! I was afraid you would come back… Come in, come in, I think we have some talking to do. Come sit down. MarÍa, go get us something to drink.”

You sat down on the couch, reluctantly, staying tense on the edge of your seat, waiting for an answer.

“You see, when I saw Mary alone in front of the house yesterday, I thought she was so beautiful, and her house was so nice, I just had to have her. So, I took her, and I took the house. I have powers you see, powers beyond your comprehension. I can do that kind of things, and you can’t do anything to stop me.”

You were shocked. You wanted to protest, to fight this man, to take back your family, your home, but somehow you knew that he was telling the truth, that he could do this and more. But there was one more thing on your mind.

“What about Sophie? And Emily? What did you do to my daughters?”

“It’s SofÍa and Emilia now, and they are no longer your daughters I’m afraid, they are mine. Look on the bright side, you are an unattached man now! You can go were you want, do what you want! Go to a strip club, hit on a waitress, have a one-night stand, anything! But I am a generous man, if you want to sleep here tonight you can crash in the guest room, and begin your bachelor adventure tomorrow, what do you say?”

Distraught, you nodded, heading upstairs to the guestroom, trying not to look at your changed wife when she came back to the living room, asking her new husband about who you were and what you were doing here, making your heart twinge in sadness. You passed your daughter’s rooms and headed into the guest room, laying on the bed and crying yourself to sleep.

You woke up refreshed and rested, and in a much better mood than last night. You didn’t what came over you, but whatever it was, it was over now. So, you got up, went to the washroom real quick to brush your teeth and touch up your makeup then headed downstairs. When you arrived there everyone was already up and having breakfast, your sister, her husband and your two adorable nieces as well. When she saw you, Emilia spoke up.

“Did you have a good night’s sleep tÍa Amelia?”

“Yes, I feel much better now! Thanks for having me over guys, but I have to get going, I have work at the Salon in half an hour.”

MarÍa got up from her seat and gave you a deep hug, pressing you close against her.

“Last night was fun, we should do that again. Tell Carlos we said hi.”

“I will Sis. I always like having a glass, or a few of them, with you and Julio. Thanks for having me! Take care guys!”

With that you left their house. You noticed Julio had a weird, self satisfied smirk while watching you leave. He was probably just looking at your ass, pervert. You got into your car and headed to work at the Salon where you were a hairdresser. Then you headed home to your own family, your husband Carlos, who you greeted with a passionate kiss, like the fiery Latina that you were.

“Honey, seeing my sister with her beautiful family made me think… And I think I want kids of our own.”

Carlos smiled at that, kissing you passionately and pulling you towards the bedroom.

“In that case we better get to work, my lovely Amelia. You are going to make a great Mama!”



Thanks for reading this story! Don't hesitate to comment or to reach out to me, and if you want to read my stories and captions ahead of time, as well as have access to exclusive content and even participate in Fan Request events, feel free to visit my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/TG_Sorcerer

Comments

  1. Love this story. So well written. Love your work. It would be nice if he kind of still remembered who he was but could not say anything for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nudist Girlfriend

An X-Change Bet