Maidified

“Come on man! Give me another chance! I swear I will get better.” Nolan pleaded with his roommate, Phil, who was currently threatening to kick him out on account of his lack of contribution around the apartment.

“No! You’ve already told me this too many times! Enough is enough, pack your things, I want you out by the end of the month.” Phil proclaimed with a stern face.

“Seriously Phil, there has to be something I can do to convince you I can change…”

When Nolan mentioned the word change, Phil seemed to perk up, as if he suddenly had an idea. “There might be something… But you must be certain that you are ready to change for it to work.” he uttered in an enigmatic tone.

“Sure man, I’ll change, I’ll do anything, I just really need this place, I couldn’t afford rent anywhere else.” Phil pleaded, as he usually did when confronted about his laziness by his roommate, happy to see his empty promises were once again working.

“Alright, if you say so… Now hold still…” Phil drew a long pointy stick from his pocket, pointing it at Nolan and waving it around. Nolan was about to laugh at his antics and ask what this was all about when his vision filled with white, and he felt disoriented for a few moments. Once he regained his senses, he tried to ask his roommate what had just happened, but something much different came out of his mouth.

“Okairinasai Shujin-Sama!” He exclaimed in a high-pitched, enthusiastic voice.

Where there was once a tall, unkempt man was now a small, bouncy and bubbly Japanese woman in a maid outfit that put her ample cleavage on clear display. Phil was smiling back at the pretty girl before him, apparently very pleased with the result of his spell. “Tadaima Natsumi-chan. How is my favorite little maid doing? Done with all the chores already?”

“Hai Shujin-Sama! I did the laundry, the dishes, swept the counters and washed the floors. There is only one thing left to take care of…” She kept her perky smile and upbeat attitude as she lowered herself to her knees, unbuckling her master’s belt eagerly, despite her male persona protesting vividly in the back of her mind. Phil kept his smile as his brand-new maid took his cock in her mouth. He was very happy that Nolan had agreed to change, as Natsumi would make a much better roommate than Nolan ever did.

 

Thanks for reading this story! Don't hesitate to comment or to reach out to me, and if you want to read my stories and captions ahead of time, as well as have access to exclusive content and even participate in Fan Request events, feel free to visit my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/TG_Sorcerer


This GIF was provided by the lovely Mindi Flyth, feel free to visit her website and her Patreon page for tons of fun, gender bending GIFs!

mindiflyth.blogspot.com

patreon.com/mindiflyth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nudist Girlfriend

An X-Change Bet