A Second Night Out

 Frank sighed in exasperation. Apparently, his plan to turn his daughter Haylee’s latest hot date into a slutty best friend had somewhat backfired, as Stacey was now inviting her to a double date. The boy she was setting him up with was on his way to pick her up, and Haylee was getting ready upstairs. Meanwhile, Frank was getting ready to greet the young man, very much intent on not letting his little girl go out with yet another loser. But this time, he figured that he deserved a little something as well. Nights were long and lonely since his wife had left him, but now with his newfound powers, he certainly had a solution for that…

So, by the time the guy came knocking, Frank was very much ready to receive him.

“Hum… Hi there… I am here to see Haylee?” The young man seemed very hesitant and shy. Frank smiled an ominous and cold smile, thinking that he wouldn’t stay that way for long.

“Hmph… I think you better come in, she isn’t quite ready yet…” Frank growled, ushering him inside the house. It was obvious the young man was intimidated by him, as well he should be. Frank closed the door behind them and turned to face the young man. “Now, tell me about yourself. I want to know more about the boy taking my daughter out on a date.”

“Hum… My name is Bryce, I am a friend of Max and Stacey, I am a content creator with over a 100 thousand followers on TikTok, and yeah that’s about it…”

Frank grunted. This young man was every bit the loser he had expected him to be. Luckily, this was all about to change. Frank's grin spread to predatory, wolfish proportions, and his eyes started glowing an ominous green glow.

“Are you sure about that? Because I think you may have some of those details wrong…” Bryce seemed confused by that statement, and was about to protest, but his voice died out in his throat, and his eyes became glassy and empty, as he fell under the reality bending influence of Frank’s dark powers. “Listen closely, and let me tell you who you really are…”

“Your name is actually Brianna, and you are a 41-year-old, gorgeous woman, with long flowing hair, mountainous breasts, thick thighs, wide hips and an absolute dump truck of an ass. You are mature, sexy and self assured. You know you look great despite your age and are not afraid to flaunt it. You have a great figure, despite having carried and birthed our daughter Haylee into this world. And more importantly, you are my loving and caring wife, smart and outgoing, but in the bedroom, you become utterly submissive and ready to do anything to please me.”

As he spoke the words, so they came to be. In mere moments, Bryce had faded to the deepest parts of Brianna’s subconscious, aware of what he had become, but helpless to do anything but act like the MILF housewife he now was. His whole body trembled, growing plump and shapely, influenced by the magic dripping from Frank’s word as his new body, personality and life was reshaped by the large man’s will. Soon in the entrance of the house stood a scantily clad, curvy woman with perfect make-up and a warm smile plastered on her face. Just as the transformation finished, Haylee walked down the stairs, a dejected look on her face.

“I don’t even know why I am going out with these guys… Stacey always has a new guy fawning over her, and here I am, forever single… I am so tired of feeling like the third wheel when I spend time together with her...”

Brianna went over to her daughter, giving her a warm empathetic hug.

“Don’t worry dear, I am sure one day you will find a man perfect for you, just like I found your father. Now run along and have fun with your friends! You are only young once!”

Haylee nodded and headed out to a night out with her friends. As soon as she was gone, Brianna turned to her husband, wiggling her breasts and hips at him enticingly.


“So… We have the house to ourselves… I wonder what we should do now…” Her smile was sultry, and her eyes filled with a mix of playfulness and lust.

“I think I have a few ideas…” Frank pressed her up against the wall and kissed her neck with passion, eliciting a wanton moan from her lips, they were in for yet another wild night of sex.

Thanks for reading this story! Don't hesitate to comment or to reach out to me, and if you want to read my stories and captions ahead of time, as well as have access to exclusive content and even participate in Fan Request events, feel free to visit my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/TG_Sorcerer

Comments

  1. How often do you update your patreon? I really enjoy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nudist Girlfriend

An X-Change Bet